The term ‘POGO Digital Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Alexandra Gate, Cardiff (CF24 2SA). Our company registration number is 7302992. Our VAT No. is GB152 2332 49. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For those who make purchase from us, please read this license agreement carefully before using this site.
Any software, content or other material (collectively, the “content”) that is on this site is the copyrighted work of POGO Digital. Use of the content is governed by the terms of this license agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of these terms.
Restrictions on use of the content:
This site is owned by POGO Digital. and operated by POGO Digital. No content from this site may be copied, framed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may temporarily download one copy of the content on any single computer or print one or more copies of the content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. In the event you download any content from this site, such content is licensed to you by POGO Digital. does not transfer title to the content to you.
Republication or redistribution of the content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited.
Modification of the content contained on this site or use of the content for any other purpose is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of POGO Digital.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the content or any other material obtained on this site to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
The content in this site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, POGO Digital. disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
POGO Digital. do not warrant that the functions contained in the content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
POGO Digital. do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the content in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not POGO Digital.) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability:
Under no circumstances shall POGO Digital. be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if POGO Digital. authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to third-party sites:
There are links in this site that will let you leave the POGO Digital. site. The linked sites are not under the control POGO Digital. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. POGO Digital. providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by POGO Digital. of the site.
This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from POGO Digital. if in POGO Digital s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all the content obtained from this site.
If you are not completely satisfied with your service, you have the right to a full / partial refund.
To claim your refund, please contact us within the first 45 days of your contract.
Refunds will be made within 45 days of receipt of your message. We issue refunds via Credit/Debit Cards or PayPal (Depending upon original payment method).
If you have not received your refund after 45 days, or have any other refund related enquiry, please contact our Billing Team.
Refunds will not be given if any other Terms and Conditions or policies have been contravened.